PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THROUGH THIS PRIOR TO REGISTERING!
– Early-bird registration for 2018 begins on November 5th and ends on December 5th. If registering prior to December 5th for our early enrollment prices, please remember that the balance must be paid in full. After December 5th, you may opt to pay a $200 deposit/week with the remainder of the balance due by April 1st. After April 1st, all registrations must be paid in full.
– If you are unsure of an answer on the registration form or do not have the current information, simply type “will update” into the space and you will be able to revise it at a later time. Be sure to type out those two words so that we know the information still needs to be updated! When you are ready to update the information at a later time, log into your account using the link below.
– Age requirements for camp are based on the camper’s age by September 1st (i.e. Junior Discovery is for camper’s 4-10. Your child would need to be 4 by September 1st). If your child would like to attend a program but is either slightly too old or too young, depending on various considerations, we may be able to accept him/her. Please contact us if this is the case.
– If you are looking to make changes to your current registration that involved decreasing the number of weeks or switching weeks, please contact us as those changes must be made manually. We also recommend that you review the bottom of our “Policies” page by clicking here.
– If registering for the last week of camp, please remember that camp closes at 1:00PM on that Friday and there are no afternoon extended day services for that day.
– If you are wondering about the security of our registration system, it operates on a secure server. Any webpage you visit that has an address beginning with “https” instead of “http” is a secure website in which it is safe to conduct transactions. When you click on the registration button below, you will likewise see the “http” above change to “https.”
– Per the Department of Health, you may contact us for copies of our background check, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.